Saturday, November 04, 2006

Queensland Holiday!

Our holiday was lots of fun, we did our usual trip to the great park at Wynnum.


We did so many things on our holiday. We were lucky enough to go to Sea World, I really enjoyed watching the fish and the sharks in the aquarium.

At Australia Zoo I had my face painted for Halloween, I know it's not very scary but I liked it.
The zoo was great, I fed an elephant, patted kangaroos and saw heaps of animals. I even got to feed the goats in the farm animal part.

Nana and Pa-pa's dog Tess was a bit scary at first but then I enjoyed playing with her and going for walks to the park with her. She was lots of fun, even if she did like to lick!

I played my first game of putt-putt golf, and I thought that I did a very good job. Mum said that I looked like I was playing pool, but I'm not quite sure what she meant, I was playing golf!
We had a great holiday, and I know that I'm going to miss Nana, Pa-pa and Tess, I can't wait to see them at Christmas time!

No comments: